How to get international Radio stations ?

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
How to get international stations like BBC, radio australia and many european stations ?
Any idea friends.

Karthik bro. The International Radio CH or Stations can be catch by various options like:

1.RADIO Stations can be catch by a Good Radio Receiver having SW + FM Bands
2.RADIO Channels can be catch by our Satellite Receiver from various International satellites.
3.RADIO on NET can be received with good net connection from many online Radio stations or CH.

jenius-jatt said:
Karthik bro. The International Radio CH or Stations can be catch by various options like:

2.RADIO Channels can be catch by our Satellite Receiver from various International satellites.
3.RADIO on NET can be received with good net connection from many online Radio stations or CH.

SW signals can be transmitted to a longer distance and hence I agree that you can receive signals for some international channels. However, can you please explain how to get international FM Radio channels in India as FM can transmit only for a small region/ distance.

Suggest some good Radio Receiver having SW + FM bands.

tech_genie said:
jenius-jatt said:

SW signals can be transmitted to a longer distance and hence I agree that you can receive signals for some international channels. However, can you please explain how to get international FM Radio channels in India as FM can transmit only for a small region/ distance.
Today's 99% Radio's have FM Band too so it doesn't mean you have to tune only FM and secondly It depends upon the Broadcaster may be Indian can relay the International Radio signal with permission.But mainly we get through SW bands.You have to find one Radio without FM band with no Extra cost,Hence FM band is benefited with many options like FM Transmitter can be used to call at home from your local shop if you have some Idea to reduce some local calling bill.

NOTE: DD+ is giving FM Radio channels too from metro cities like Mumbai etc and their is nothing in International Radio ch just tune any good fta satellite and give out put of Audio to your WiFi FM Antina and Enjoy your FM Radio in FM Receiver,So it depends what type of hardware you are using.:k

Karthik said:
Suggest some good Radio Receiver having SW + FM bands.
Bro if don't have any Radio receiver then pl do get a good sound system having Radio in built +SW+FM bands because we need in future.So I think Philips + Sony are the masters,
Yamah ,Onkio sound systems are also good brands.

So today you have the option of 5.1 Audio system with Home Theater facility with FM Radio,So its easy to get Good International FM Radio's through Satellite to your HiFi system
as it is easily attached to your stb. :)

I am having very good exp in recieving intnl radio through SW band. I recieved Singapore Oli 96.8 in SW 41m, 49m, 60m. SLBC Asia service at SW band 41m from 6pm. Manila Tamil service at 31m from 7.30 pm to 8pm. China Beijing Tamil service at 25m. BBC Tamil service at 49m, 41m from 9.15pm to 9.45pm.

Sometimes i use my nokia symbian phone to listen internet radio, it has all country radio including international stations and indian ones. App was preloaded in my phone.

Karthik bro, in order to receive international channels you really dont need any high cost big brand sound systems.

I have a compact radio which was purchased for just Rs.110 and i get so many international channels on SW band.

Bapun Raz said:
Sometimes i use my nokia symbian phone to listen internet radio, it has all country radio including international stations and indian ones. App was preloaded in my phone.

yes i also use this app and listen to many international channels. It has got many tamil radios too :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock