How to get LifeOK HD

qasimkaman

Reaction score
I am on Magnum HD but not getting LifeOK HD. Can anyone tell why?

Same here bro.. Airtel has not added this channel to Magnum HD package, it may take few more months to get this on Magnum HD :(

Rs/- 45 paid for that and monthly cost shoot up to Rs/- 695

Dear All.
Airtel setbacks n introduced new packages with 19 HD channels including life ok hd.
Just subscribe to Newly updated plans in Aug 14. Talk vth seniors on helpline.
I hv subscribed to Economic Sports Plus Gen 19 HD channels at Rs. 450 per month.

Samprasona can you post the pic of your account where this topup is added as am trying it for days and they said there is no such pack.
Thanks..

If they have new packs including Life OK HD then the call centre should know about it and the packs should show up on their selfcare portal as well. But I guess its too much to expect from a typical large Indian company. I hope there is a Magnum HD with Life OK HD too but I am not willing to spend hours on phone to find it.

intrinsicreality said:
If they have new packs including Life OK HD then the call centre should know about it and the packs should show up on their selfcare portal as well. But I guess its too much to expect from a typical large Indian company. I hope there is a Magnum HD with Life OK HD too but I am not willing to spend hours on phone to find it.

See, I will make your task easier.
Please open your self account on Airtel Website.
Login to your digital tv services with user name and password.
Click on Current Subscription link.
You will see the homepage. Then click on My Packages. You will see your package details. Then click on Change Package tab.
You will then see all these options with newly updated packs.
Just change your package accordingly.
No need to call customer care as they are very confusing and cannot be trusted.
Thanks.
Prasad.

You think I haven't tried that. It doesn't work! See screenshot:

eXx1Ik7.jpg

Since I am on Magnum HD, it only shows me other Magnum packs. I guess they haven't come up with a magnum pack with this channel as they don't want to include it in any base packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock