how to go about buying a 100cm dish and lnb in delhi ?

sandys

Reaction score
hi guys,
I'm just shifting to dth from old iptv (which airtel has cancelled now). I dont have much ambitions of dish tracking, etc... but I have a lot of problem with reception in rains.

Can someone give an idea of what is the setup I should buy to get superb quality reception in rains ? after googling I have realized I can go for 100cm dish (for example brand Solid) - but it is very hard to procure in south Delhi. I think the website of solid4u will only ship if item is more than 30 pieces :(

does anyone know of any other place in south delhi from where I can buy dish - I dont mind paying 100-200 rs extra.

Also which lnb should I buy to get good reception - I have heard of Tata Sky super lnb... but that is not available in open market. Any other lnb ?

Bapun Raz said:
I have responded here to your query: https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/lnb-comparison.58628/

I heard such items available on Lajpat Rai Market, Delhi.. Wait till shawl bro provides his input...  :c

thank you so much - i replied to the lnb post on the other thread (btw, amzn has bad reviews for this model).

Its been so hard finding the dish and also finding someone to install it. Most people in south delhi refused to touch anything but standard dish equipment by tata sky, dishtv, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock