How to individually login to each OTT account from Tata sky binge?

arhaanjj

Reaction score
I got the hotstar subscription on my phone number, but i havent received the login details for the other accounts. So i cant even access the OTT platforms on my laptop as www.tataplaybinge.com doesnt work on laptops and the phone app for binge is terrible on ios. Is there a way to get the login details for the all the ott apps?

Solution
I got the hotstar subscription on my phone number, but i havent received the login details for the other accounts. So i cant even access the OTT platforms on my laptop as www.tataplaybinge.com doesnt work on laptops and the phone app for binge is terrible on ios. Is there a way to get the login details for the all the ott apps?
That would be every Binge subscriber's dream but sadly that is not possible. All the subscriptions are usable only through the Binge app on smartphones or on the Binge firestick or Binge+ STB. Only exception being Hotstar and the new Netflix bundle.
That would be every Binge subscriber's dream but sadly that is not possible. All the subscriptions are usable only through the Binge app on smartphones or on the Binge firestick or Binge+ STB. Only exception being Hotstar and the new Netflix bundle.

Solution
Okay looks like ill be cancelling my subscription then, its not like they give a discount over normally subscribing to the OTT apps, i just took it so i could have a few channels along with ott but this doesnt make financial sense. Also, they clearly market being able to watch binge on a laptop here: Tata Sky launches new and improved offer on Tata Sky Binge+ Android Set Top Box | Tata Play and here: Tata Play Binge – Stream Premium OTT Apps to Your Mobile & TV. Isn't this false advertising?

There is still a workaround to use Binge on a laptop. Not a very good one, but still. TL;DR: Press F12 in Chrome (or Ctrl-Shift-I) and then use the device toggle button to switch to mobile view. How to Use Mobile Emulation Mode in Chrome

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock