How to make payments for international as using dish tv in middle east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhornet

Reaction score
Hi, I recently bought a dish HD stb for the middle east. What I have learnt is that i cannot pay for it in India and my dealer says that it can be paid only in dollars to Singapore.
This man is a Pakistani and has successfully done the recharge and has charged an extra 2000rs. But that doesn't matter.
Firstly, I wanna know whether the money comes to india or not.
Secondly, if i can add some channels like travel xp.. Coz I thought that the super Royale HD had all channels..
I want to make the payments on my own, so how do i do it through internationally as when my bros called dish tv in india they say that the STB that I'm using is not active.

Superhornet said:
Hi, I recently bought a dish HD stb for the middle east. What I have learnt is that i cannot pay for it in India and my dealer says that it can be paid only in dollars to Singapore.
This man is a Pakistani and has successfully done the recharge and has charged an extra 2000rs. But that doesn't matter.
Secondly, if i can add some channels like travel xp.. Coz I thought that the super Royale HD had all channels..
I want to make the payments on my own, so how do i do it through internationally as when my bros called dish tv in india they say that the STB that I'm using is not active.

:tup

Superhornet said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock