How to modify Basic Service Tier (BST) channel pack?

Andy123

Reaction score
D2H channel map is showing different BST in packs as well. It is stupid but that is what they are doing.
I want to change my BST pack to "Rest of India" since the FTA channel I want is in that pack.
However, when I try to change the BST pack & submit it the Custom pack price is shown as being
much lower than my current price. The price shouldn't change.

I fear if I go ahead, they will mess up all the a la carte Pay channels I have chosen & got
working after hours of beng online with CC & after sending several emails.

Has anyone changed BST pack & is being shown lower price before submission?

Last edited:
D2H channel map is showing different BST in packs as well. It is stupid but that is what they are doing.
I want to change my BST pack to "Rest of India" since the FTA channel I want is in that pack.
However, when I try to change the BST pack & submit it the Custom pack price is shown as being
much lower than my current price. The price shouldn't change.

I fear if I go ahead, they will mess up all the a la carte Pay channels I have chosen & got
working after hours of beng online with CC & after sending several emails.

Has anyone changed BST pack & is being shown lower price before submission?
i am trying to change from bst all south to bst kannada from few days its not at all changing hopless website

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock