DDF Exclusive How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote (New Model)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 33,183

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

This post will help the Tata Sky users to pair their new remote with the TV/HT.

8_D1_A42_AD_ADE7_495_C_A194_15_EE7_C76_FE75.jpg

6_EE1_DB8_E_6534_4678_BD6_F_D415960_FB9_D1.jpg

Don't forget to follow the steps under "Customising volume control" to control your TV volume with the STB remote.

Last edited:
Can you clarify a little?
There was never a Univ button on the Airtel remote, where as in TS it was always there. I think it was a cumbersome process to press an extra button every time you need to use the TV functions. So, now TS got rid of that and providing one touch functionality for both STB and TV functions which was Airtel's implementation all along. That is what he is referring to.

Hi All,

This post will help the Tata Sky users to pair their new remote with the TV/HT.

8_D1_A42_AD_ADE7_495_C_A194_15_EE7_C76_FE75.jpg

6_EE1_DB8_E_6534_4678_BD6_F_D415960_FB9_D1.jpg

Don't forget to follow the steps under "Customising volume control" to control your TV volume with the STB remote.
tv volume button not working

tv volume button not working
It won't work on TV volume just set the proper volume from TV remote and the volume can be customised by STB only.

It won't work on TV volume just set the proper volume from TV remote and the volume can be customised by STB only.
Please don't provide incorrect info. TV volume can be controlled through the new remote. He needs to follow the steps under "Customizing volume control".

Please don't provide incorrect info. TV volume can be controlled through the new remote. He needs to follow the steps under "Customizing volume control".
I've Samsung TV but won't perform like that way? The customised one will help him.

Last edited:
I've Samsung TV but won't perform like that way? The customised one will help him.
It works on all the TVs if you are using the new remote.

It works on all the TVs if you are using the new remote.
Im using new remote only. But customised is only solution so I prefer him to set volume key for STB only like it's easy solution to skip the customised option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock