DDF Exclusive How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote (New Model)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 33,285
Aree baba I'm talking about this. Let stop it here only.
Sure. Agree that you provided incorrect info instead of arguing with me.

It won't work on TV volume just set the proper volume from TV remote and the volume can be customised by STB only.

You said it won't work on TV volume whereas it will work very well.

You said you rest and I too said I rest, but then you continued which is why I continued. There's no point in trying to cover up by extending the argument.

My TV start to Freeze after Touching powerbutton. All steps are correct. But insta of power off it works as a Freeze button (Pause button).
My TV is Sanyo.

My TV start to Freeze after Touching powerbutton. All steps are correct. But insta of power off it works as a Freeze button (Pause button).
My TV is Sanyo.
Reset your remote to factory settings and try again.

Last edited:
A doubt. I paired it. Only on /off button only working.
Have you followed 'Customising Volume Controls' steps?

Screenshot-20190722-175711-2.jpg

Last edited:
A doubt. I paired it. Only on /off button only working.
Did it work bro? Even i didn't know we could change TV volume with TS remote and was only using it to turn on and off. Surprisingly i never bothered reading about the volume control part of it. Now i have paired even that by this method and it works well.

i tried to pair but just paired on/off of tv.how to coneect volume.volume is important for me.

Need help to pair Tata sky remote to VU tv VU55PM... I tried all method but not paring pls help me how to pair Tata Sky Universal Remote to VU android tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock