How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 78,146

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
*Step 1 :- Press Select Key and Number 2 Key Together and Hold it for 3 Seconds. After that, the red led light of the remote will Blink twice and will stable on for almost 10-30 seconds.
*Step 2 :- Then Press Power Key and the red led light will again blink on and off and will stable again.
*Step 3 :- Now Put your TV Remote in front of your Tata Sky Remote. Approximately 4 to 6 inches distance between both Remotes should be there.
*Step 4 :- Now Press the Power Button of your TV Remote. Press button for almost 5 Seconds until your Tata sky Remote LED red light to twice blink up.
*Step 5 :- Now your Remote will Pair with your TV remote power button. Do the same steps to pair volume buttons too, but just press that the volume key instead of power key in Step 2.

Every Time Press Univ Button on your Tata sky remote to make it Universal :tup

RE: Help Me to Pair Universal Remote Tata Sky

Very nice info.
Pl. make this sticky thread.

prasad1979 said:
Very nice info.
Pl. make this sticky thread.

bro you are telling to mine info :sp

if you want i can spilit this info to a sperate thread so it can help to all :sp :shy

Rushil.D said:
bro you are telling to mine info :sp

if you want i can spilit this info to a sperate thread so it can help to all :sp :shy

yeah bro make into sperate thread and made it sticky it can be helpful to others ..... ;)

Another Method ;)

KhvQPNC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock