How to play recorded video files in ubuntu operating system

• Thread starter id_866
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 4,539

id_866

Reaction score
How to play recorded video files from hd recorder in ubuntu operating system

Why dont you simply use Windows OS instead of crap Unbuntu OS , Mac OS Etc. Similarly in mobile phones I cant understand why not people's just buy a Android opearting system smartphone which is simple and easy with everything available in it and few people's buy crap Apple IOS and Windows mobile OS smartphones which are very complicated and useless operating Systems and on the other hand on pc Windows and on smartphones Android are the best and only choices :huh

My friend have videocon hd recorder.He has some recorded hd movies in pen drive.he cant view that file in windows OS.Some people said the DVR recorder uses linux format so that cant be played in windows.thats why i asked how to play that files in ubuntu OS.If you know please tell me how to transfer those movies in windows pc?

Re: RE: How to play recorded video files in ubuntu operating system

DishHD said:
Why dont you simply use Windows OS instead of crap Unbuntu OS , Mac OS Etc. Similarly in mobile phones I cant understand why not people's just buy a Android opearting system smartphone which is simple and easy with everything available in it and few people's buy crap Apple IOS and Windows mobile OS smartphones which are very complicated and useless operating Systems and on the other hand on pc Windows and on smartphones Android are the best and only choices :huh
First understand what he is saying. How can he play recorded videos of d2h in Windows?

id_866 said:
How to play recorded video files from hd recorder in ubuntu operating system

Bro Recording Video files is Working in Stb Only & Can,t play in system

Sadiq said:
First understand what he is saying. How can he play recorded videos of d2h in Windows?

Bro it's just a suggestion to use a simple operating system, now coming to the point if a file is stored in a linux format it doesn't means any linux os will open that file bcuz the files which d2h hd stb records are recorded in normal mpeg format but the problem is that video files are encrypted with a security software which are installed in d2h stb hd boxes which can automatically decrypt that recorded videos on stb and play them on d2h stb only has it is not possible for any operating system to decrypt that encrypted video's on d2h stb unless you find a hacking software on Windows which can force decrypt that or you can find that company which made this software for videocon and ask them for that software which can decrypt this videos stored in your d2h but be careful bcuz that company can also send you to jail for trying to copy the rights which are only hold by d2h bcuz the videos which are recorded on d2h hd stbs will have that d2h logo below which you find in every channel in d2h boxes. Now if you are not afraid of copy rights materials then your cheapest option to record and watch d2h, dish tv, airtel or even tatasky channel's then all you need to do is to buy a " USB Tv tuner card " available online in many sites like snapdeal and ebay india etc from many brands like intex and iball etc for has cheap has 900 rupees and then you can connect this usb tv tuner card with your laptop or pc and connect it with your d2h or any dth with a component or av cable then record any channel using the media player software installed in your laptop or pc which you get with this USB tv tuner card. All the best. :tup

Thanks for the info.can i connect seagate portable external hard drive to STB recorder?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock