Seeking Help How to play video through pen drive

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 864

sadik

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought new airtel dth hd box , now I want to play video from my pen drive , after connecting pen drive to box then it is connected and also shows files of available in pen drive but when I click on any video file then it is showing no content available , so how to play video from Pen drive ??

Bought new airtel dth hd box , now I want to play video from my pen drive , after connecting pen drive to box then it is connected and also shows files of available in pen drive but when I click on any video file then it is showing no content available , so how to play video from Pen drive ??
1. Eject the pendrive, switch off the STB with power cord connected(Standby mode), connect pendrive again and switch on STB and try again.
2. There will be 2 options in play from USB. Audio and Video. Make sure you select the appropriate one and try. Video folders will be empty if you had selected Audio option.
3. It supports most of the popular formats. Try a different video format.

Assuming you have xtreme, install mxplayer from play store. Then switch off internet to prevent ads and do a scan. All the files and folders will be reflected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock