How to program Tata Sky HD box remote to work with Tata Sky HD PVR?

Bapun bro please forgive me if i any mistake.but I Was trying to pairing.but i was doing default factory setting and afterwords my remote is not working.i was grateful to y if y tell me how can i normal my remote??my baby is crying.

Which remote it is? Black remote with recording buttons or Silver HD PVR remote? All remotes having different programming keys collections.

Try pressing Back and 0 button at the same time till the remote LED blinks.

Black recording remote. Thanks. All button is ok but volume and mute button is not working

For volume and mute button, if i remember correctly try this: press Home and Back button together and wait till the remote LED blinks. Then try using them.

For volume and mute button, if i remember correctly try this: press Home and Back button together and wait till the remote LED blinks. Then try using them.
Yes with this you can switch between both tv and set top box inputs.

I am really grateful to bapun bro.many many thanks. My problem is solved. I have successful paired my remote with tv remote.again thanks to bapun brother.long live. May god bless you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock