How to rearrange Favourite channel list??

• Thread starter Richard
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 25,279

Richard

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to rearrange the favourite channels in fav list.

Select favorite channel option from menu & deselect the current favorite channels & set new one..

How to edit Favorite Channel list say eg if I want to replace 907 channel Movies OK with another channel say Cinema tv what is option?

Saj 007 said:
Select favorite channel option from menu & deselect the current favorite channels & set new one..

Bro I mean the order of channels :)

Justsnow22 said:
How to edit Favorite Channel list say eg if I want to replace 907 channel Movies OK with another channel say Cinema tv what is option?

Richard said:
Bro I mean the order of channels :)

Rearranging is a difficult task ...:s
You need to deselect one channel & press back and save the list then again select favorite option and select the channel you want to place in the position of the previously removed channel. And repeat the process.
Better create a new favorite channel list...:k

Justsnow22 said:
Tata Sky needs to work on this it's not good to make new new Favorite list all d time edit option is required with Minimum Difficulty.

Right...

To replace one channel with other in favorites, deselect that channel while modifying favorites list and then select new channel. Tata Sky software will automatically save that new channel in place of previously removed channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock