Seeking Help How to reset & pair airtel Xstream set top box remote

Long Press Button Home + Button 2 till the indicator Double Blinks, press button to be programmed, press tutor button,
Repeat the operation
Save by pressing home button.

Remote Un-learning

Resetting Programme - Long Press option button + 9.

Long Press Button Home + Button 2 till the indicator Double Blinks, press button to be programmed, press tutor button,
Repeat the operation

Remote Un-learning

Thank You Anand-ji...I paired my TV remote with my Xstream remote so now I can turn on & off my TV using the box remote itself...Thanks... :)

Can someone please tell how to dd remote as Bluetooth accessory, not able to use voice search. Anytime I press the button it asks to add remote as Bluetooth accessory. Need help

Press buttons left and right of the voice assistant to pair when you are in bluetooth pairing mide

Repeat the operation

Remote Un-learning

Hi, My voice assistant button is not working. When I press voice assistant button I get the message "To re-pair your remote press back+option for 5 seconds". But when I press the back+options buttons together LED does not blink 4 times.

Can you please help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock