How to stop dish tv restore factory setting process ?

shining star

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Yesterday, I run the restore factory setting on my Kaon Dish tv set top box after reboot my set top box search the channel and give me no signal massage. I am not recharge my dish tv for long time and I want to set free to air frequencies on my set top box plese help me... Thanks.

I dont think you can watch fta channels on dish tv stb...in any case wait for dish tv experts to reply..

BRO Set DISHTV LANKA TP 12170 H 40700 AS HOME TP then u can able to view FTA Channel in DishTV STB.

JitendraKumar said:
BRO Set DISHTV LANKA TP 12170 H 40700 AS HOME TP then u can able to view FTA Channel in DishTV STB.

Thanks Bro, but how to stop my channel search which is always run at the time of booting of my set to box..?

shining star said:
Thanks Bro, but how to stop my channel search which is always run at the time of booting of my set to box..?

I don't know about Kaon STB Please contact to Customer care.

JitendraKumar said:
are you sure as it didnt worked in my zenega stb..The channel stops after few sec..
I think there is no way to watch fta channels.

Tech Info said:
are you sure as it didnt worked in my zenega stb..The channel stops after few sec..
I think there is no way to watch fta channels.

Working here bro thats why i said after set that tp tune on any DD FD TP CH or 12110 H TP CH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock