how to stop tatasky software update

blah_nupur

Reaction score
The software update started automatically and gets stuck at zero..then after some time TV channels start again and again after two minutes it goes back to software update...I have tried everything--manual update, switching on and off, and took technical assistance from the tatasky people..so is there any way to stop the update permanently..because I DON'T WANT IT.

The software update started automatically and gets stuck at zero..then after some time TV channels start again and again after two minutes it goes back to software update...I have tried everything--manual update, switching on and off, and took technical assistance from the tatasky people..so is there any way to stop the update permanently..because I DON'T WANT IT.
How old is your TataSky Box.You may ask for a replacement if it is in warranty period.The box might become faulty.There is no settings to stop the update process manually.The updates can be triggered manually.

it is like 6-7 years old and the update started from nowhere..everything was fine before..except few channels would show no signal

Pls try to align dish for signals, or call to cc for alignment of dish. Your box is not able to receive the Home Tp signal which having software download information/file.

tata sky or tata play setup box is under in tata sky or tata play company and you cannot stop them to download the software update , they do it with all?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock