How to subscribe usb recording plz help

Lalu zn

Reaction score
How to subscribe usb recording in d2h hd 6666f box

Hi ,
You have to call customer care and request them to activate Usb recording feature for your STB. If you are lucky enough they might activate it in moments otherwise you have to call again & remind them about your earlier pending request. If nothing else work tell them you wanto to talk to Senior representative he/she will activate it within a given timeframe.

Last edited:
Called two times ...They simply answered recording options is currently unavailable what to do bro

They are lazy lot as I said earlier tell them to pass the call to senior executive ... I am using USB rec option since last 2 years everytime I update channels in d2h site the USB rec option auto-deactivates. I had to keep pestering them 2-3 calls a day to activate the same generally takes a day or two. if you have already given request note down the complaint number , remind them of your pending request. Good-luck

P.S.: tell them USB rec is working for my friend. tell my name ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock