How to update the software of tata sky+ transfer hd manually?

Reaction score
Friends I have tried the last method which is still on the website but I don't have the normal tata sky remote and the second method is not working I have tried more than 20 times.
Please..... Help me! To upgrade the software of tata sky+ transfer hd manually because I want evo12 ui.
Please....

Help me
Please reply friends ?????

What is your box showing the Status of version?

Is it IDLE or other?

Idle position can be upgraded through manually

Kushagra1622001 said:
Friends I have tried the last method which is still on the website but I don't have the normal tata sky remote and the second method is not working I have tried more than 20 times.
Please..... Help me! To upgrade the software of tata sky+ transfer hd manually because I want evo12 ui.
Please....

Help me
Please reply friends ?????

Do not try to force it. It is not worth it. If you damage your box, you will be in a problem. Wait for few days, it will update automatically.

Bapun bro I've tried the method you have mentioned above but I don't have normal tata sky remote and second one is not working.please tell another method.

I've found that in my transfer box the bouquet name is hd zapper . Is it correct or something other name is their.

Kushagra1622001 said:
Mazhar bro please help me it's showing idle
Now its ready to be upgraded.

Its better to get automatic upgrade because in mannual upgrading box can be harmed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock