How to upgrade Tatasky HD setup box by GSat 10 transponder

Rakesh PB

Reaction score
1) Is it possible to upgrade latest firmware from GSat 10 for Tatasky HD setup box.
2) How much minimum signal strength and quality required to do so.

:no Not possible ... Btwn whats your current STB model nd Software version :huh

^^ You mean to say if we select GSAT10 in satellite settings, our STB will never upgrade to new available software? I can get full signals and lock on GSAT10 in my transfer STB.

DTH Fan said:
^^ You mean to say if we select GSAT10 in satellite settings, our STB will never upgrade to new available software? I can get full signals and lock on GSAT10 in my transfer STB.
No. You misunderstood. If you are getting insat signals but selected gsat as entry point tp then update will work else not.

^^ So you mean to say even if I select GSAT10 as main TP in satellite settings to get signals, my STB will upgrade to new software properly? There is no difference in selecting GSAT10 or INSAT in satellite settings?

May be, may not be. Never tried. Insat tp is home tp there must be a reason they have not changed it to gsat tp yet. May be update get screwed up or anything can happen.

I selected GSAT10 in satellite settings and tried manual software download trick, it worked without any problem to 100%.

DTH Fan said:
I selected GSAT10 in satellite settings and tried manual software download trick, it worked without any problem to 100%.
After download :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock