DDF Exclusive How to use Tata Sky app on Rooted Phones

This doesn't work! No matter what I do, Tata sky is able to detect root. Can you help?!
Magisk Hide doesn't work anymore on Tata Sky app. I have been using the website instead.
In last updated they increased the security and now using one more method to detect root but this can also be bypassed. What you need to do is go to file explorer and rename TWRP folder and that's it, the app will start working again.

In last updated they increased the security and now using one more method to detect root but this can also be bypassed. What you need to do is go to file explorer and rename TWRP folder and that's it, the app will start working again.
Thank You!
Works Now. 👌🏻

It's working thanks for that, but I have one more question that's regarding YONO SBI app, it's versions after 1.23.11 are somehow started detecting root even with all hiding method, do you know any way to bypass it if possible, I decompiled apk & there are stuff regarding root detection but don't know how to bypass! If you know please share!

It's working thanks for that, but I have one more question that's regarding YONO SBI app, it's versions after 1.23.11 are somehow started detecting root even with all hiding method, do you know any way to bypass it if possible, I decompiled apk & there are stuff regarding root detection but don't know how to bypass! If you know please share!
Sorry for late reply. To use apps like Yono and MyJio, enable Magisk Hide for app then change package name of Magisk manager by going to Magisk Manager > Settings > Hide Magisk Manager.

Bro now it's not working ,is there any solution

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock