Seeking Help How to use Tata Sky Mobile App as Remote

SandeepG

Reaction score
Hiii,
Bought TS new connection today, I want know how to use My Tata Sky App as a Remote. I googled the same but very confusing information there.
Thanks

Hiii,
Bought TS new connection today, I want know how to use My Tata Sky App as a Remote. I googled the same but very confusing information there.
Thanks
As per my knowledge you need to connect your Tata Sky STB to the same network as your mobile device. Then open the Tata Sky app goto My Box and click on the Remote logo at the bottom right corner to connect with your STB.

As per my knowledge you need to connect your Tata Sky STB to the same network as your mobile device. Then open the Tata Sky app goto My Box and click on the Remote logo at the bottom right corner to connect with your STB.
This is what app says
Can you elaborate that

Its very easy to use Wifi remote if you are on DVR. Once you paired your TS+ HD with home Wifi connection (i do it via TS provided Wifi dongle) then open Tata Sky mobile app. Go to My box, remote icon will show on right side bottom, click on that, start using wifi remote.

Can't understand, how to do this
I’m sorry but you need to have the TataSky+ HD box along with the wifi dongle that Tata Sky provides to connect to wifi and then you can use the Wi-Fi remote option from the app.

You can still ask customer care about the same, they would be able to provide much more detailed information about the Wi-Fi remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock