• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

How to view channel list on My Airtel App

sandz

Registered
Reaction score
In the app, there are many top ups for Kerala HD which are not shown on the website. But the channel list is not visible. Any one know how to know the list of channels available for each plan shown on the app??

Packages interested: Silver, Gold, Diamond and MAX Kerala HD?Topups

sandz

Registered
Reaction score
Then anyone know the list of channels available in Kerala HD Topups?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Max kerala HD includes extra Asianet HD, MM HD

Sourabhs20

Registered
Reaction score
you cant see channel list in my airtel app bro...

sandz

Registered
Reaction score
ok.. Then can someone please tell me the list of channels available in silver, gold and diamond hd topup? The Airtel site is giving error when trying to view them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article TRAI launches ‘Channel Selector App’ to facilitate subscribers to view and modify TV subscription DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
S EO17- NO permission to view this channel Sun Direct 3
R Seeking Help can not view any channel, please help... Dish TV 10
saravana184 Unable to view ten 1 hd while subscribed to ten 1 channel and paying HD access fees Tata Sky HD 7
T Unable to view MTunes channel on DEN digital cable TV DEN Networks 0
D Best HD channel in vediocon d2h HD in ur view..... just share it d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
rahul31 videocond2h kids channel lcn 500 free view 30 may 2015 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Thakur A free-to-view TV channel launches in the UK on 15 April TV Channels News 0
JitendraKumar Zee Sangam - A News Channel with a Point of View TV Channels News 1
A asiasat3s zawadoon channel view from akai led and solid 3000 receiver AsiaSat Updates 1
Vishal_biradar Please help me Unavailable view these channels already subscribed Tata Sky Binge+ 1
S Airtel Xstream unable to view channels Airtel Xstream 0
Himanshu Gupta Seeking Help Unable to view channels in tatasky Tata Sky 1
R Xtream Remote lnner View Airtel Xstream 0
T ID 3019942224 my account number has been suspended. Please reinstall it. Also, intimate how I can view TOM TV (times of Manipur) on Airtel HD. Airtel Digital TV HD 0
H DTH Updates Unable to View Customer ID & RTM Airtel Digital TV HD 14
S View card is not suitable to this set of box. Error code 14 Airtel Digital TV 2
Prakash1992 Unable to View Customer ID after Software Update Airtel Digital TV 1
DreamDTH.com Article NDTV requests SEBI for extension to appoint sixth director in view of COVID-19 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article TDSAT to only hear urgent matters starting today in view of Covid-19 restrictions DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
S Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box Airtel Xstream 12
S does airtel dth has mobile app to view channels like tata sky ? Airtel Digital TV 11
D Unable to view Airtel Digital TV 12
D Seeking Help Not able to view any channels. Airtel Digital TV 3
S FTA not able to view Foreign DTH Services 4