How to watch DD Sports 1.0 without DD Free Dish connection

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,566

dino29

Reaction score
To watch DD Sports 1.0 there is another much easier way than buying DD Free Dish connection . Most new age TV sets have inbuilt DTT tuner, just buy the DTT dongle attach it with RF port on TV and scan. U will get access to DD Sports. If ur TV has inbuilt DTT Tuner+Antenna then no need to buy dongle too. Please note this service can b availed only in areas where Doordarshan provides the channels via DTT transmitters

Buddy, as i have said most new age TV sets would b having inbuilt DTT Tuner and on some cases antenna too
Which new ages TVs? You can post with names and links few. It will be helpful to viewers.

Last edited:
Buddy, as i have said most new age TV sets would b having inbuilt DTT Tuner and on some cases antenna too
Recently purchased Thomson 32 Inch, it had RF out Port but not found RF pin in anywhere in my area shops. I don't it has DTT tuner or not.

Which new ages TVs? You can post with names and links few. It will
My brother purchased VU Smart LED in 2018 it has, only thing to connect cable and auto search with DD free frequency with Antenna. I tried and got in that period.

My brother purchased VU Smart LED in 2018 it has, only thing to connect cable and auto search with DD free frequency with Antenna. I tried and got in that period.

That's a very old model. Any new suggestions available?

That's a very old model. Any new suggestions available?
I to disappointed after searching for this port, not found in current gen LED,s they had only RF port, but RF pin not available in any shops nearby me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock