How to watch fta channels on dishtv set-top box after my subscription ends?

ssjambla

Reaction score
hi..!
Is there any way to watch FTA channels of dd freedish on dishtv after subscription ended?
Please post your valuable suggestions..!
Thnx

With dishtv STB is not possible because they block the stb after the subscription ends.

Anirudha Das said:
With dishtv STB is not possible because they block the stb after the subscription ends.

and if i have subscription period of only one day left?

sSUNNY1432 said:
and if i have subscription period of only one day left?

So you will get the channel but after subscription end dishtv will block the service.

i mean to say...can i use dishtv set-top box as a fta settop box......to get only dd free dish channels? Not dishtv's channels......ONLY DD FD CHANNELS.

Yes u can watch FTA but u have to downgrade ur STB SW to Version 100 [the best as i seen bcoz its not updating any time] or few other versions till V. 105 , for this u have to contact any Local Electronics shop which have this SW .. if its availble nearby ur location then u r lucky ..

sSUNNY1432 said:
i mean to say...can i use dishtv set-top box as a fta settop box......to get only dd free dish channels? Not dishtv's channels......ONLY DD FD CHANNELS.

No bro needs to recharge dishtv STB to get even FTA channel chota recharge is available in dishtv for FTA channels Rs. 99 P/M but this pack is available only in selected cities.

You can buy a separate Digital satellite receiver to recieve DD free dish channels...

you would do it by shorting the IC but then u would need to buy up new connections for subscriptions. You can go with it if ur future plans are not to subscribe to them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock