how videocon d2h has better pic and audio quality than tata sky

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 21,388

dino29

Reaction score
Some people are spreading rumours that Videocon D2H has poor audio and video quality which is totally untrue

Videocon D2H has 8 transponders of 54 MHZ each running in DVBS2 MPEG4 technology so if suppose they want to relay only hd channels in one to so they can run 12 hd channels in very good quality in one transponder or if they suppose want to run more hd channels then they can run 16 to 18 hd channels using advanced technology by compressing the channels more like tata sky is doing in hd transponder

Tata Sky has 36 MHZ transponders, they have 1 transponder in DVBS2 MPEG4 which is used to relay hd channels and they can easily run 8 hd channels in good quality but using advanced technology and more compression they r running 12 hd channels on that transponder

In standard definition videocon d2h can easily run 48 sd chs in one transponder in good quality as videocon d2h uses MPEG 4 DVBS2 technology to relay sd channels and has 54 MHZ tp's. if they want to run both hd and sd channels in one tp , they can do so too, 1 hd channel takes space of 3 sd channels so u can take out that no. of sd chs from the tp and add hd channels. VIDEOCON D2H currently relays 12 hd channel in 11483 v tp and running 10 hd chs and 41 radio channels (each radio ch takes 1/10th space of running a standard defiition ch) in 11483 h so now u all know that videocon d2h is running hd channels in excellent quality . In other transponders videocon d2h is running between 43 to 48 sd channels which again proves that videocon d2h is running the sd channels in excellent quality

Now come to tata sky they r running approximately 20 to 22 sd channels in one transponder using MPEG2 DVB S technology which shows that they r overcompressing channels. In such transponder only 16 channels can b run in good quality

To not show pixellation,tata sky is using deblocking technology which makes pixels dissolve and make picture smoother but yes u will get washy picture and less sharpness
If videocon d2h too uses this deblocking technology then they will have too have smooth picture so i must tell all members that this is the truth which proves that videocon d2h is running hd and sd channels in much better quality than tata sky

Regarding audio quality, tata sky heavily uses DRC on the audio of channels while Videocon d2h uses very light level of DRC

Maybe its better but thousand of times more satsfid than ts :tup :)

:c

Everone who uses both have confirmed that ts has better PQ & AQ.
But our expert isnn't accepting truth.:p:p

@Dino29
Broo i differ from your point that D2h have better PQ than Tatasky.

I think u have got the fever of d2h.

D2h picture quality is less then Tatasky in SD and HD channels.

I dont know how u will accept this.So many times other members views proved that Tatasky have better PQ then d2h.

M@zh@R said:
@Dino29

I dont know how u will accept this.So many times other members views proved that Tatasky have better PQ then d2h.

Die hard fan of d2h !!

piinku1 said:
Everone who uses both have confirmed that ts has better PQ & AQ.
But our expert isnn't accepting truth.:p:p

Nobody can change his mind.

Bapun Raz said:
M@zh@R said:
@Dino29

Die hard fan of d2h !!
Actually he is getting special signal directly from d2h ceo desk.:wall:wall
He is banned in other forums for his speculation and write this type of news only for attention.

instead of calling names, give facts. i have given all the facts as to how videocon d2h quality is better than tata sky
i am not a fan of any dth, i praise good points of any dth and condemn their bad points

if u have proof then explain how tata sky quality is better than videocon d2h. if u do not have facts then don't comment

mr. pinku bro atleast i am writing facts, u r just writing useless things to increase post count bro

can somone take some pics of any channel in d2h and tatasky connected to the same tv. and post it here. if they have both connection. so we can make a judgement here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock