Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil becomes the most viewed Bollywood trailer on Facebook

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Now we can actually say Hrithik Roshan is back with a bang. The actor’s most awaited trailer Kaabil just released yesterday and till now it has received 6 millions views. Isn’t that huge? Well certainly it is. Hrithik and his onscreen ladylove Yami is extremely happy and just cannot contain the excitement of getting so much love from the audience. Both the actors took to social media and thanked the fans. Hrithik thanked his fans with an adorable gif, “Thank you all for the love most viewed Bollywood trailer on FB! 6m views in 24 hrs. #KaabilTrailer”.

After HR, this is what Yami posted, “Say Yayyy to 6 Million views in 24 hoursMost viewed Bollywood trailer on Facebook! WOW!! THANK YOU for your love !!!!!! #KaabilTrailer”. We can totally understand Yami’s excitement coz everyone’s talking about her pairing with Hrithik Roshan which looks so fresh. Right guys?

Hrithik’s Kaabil trailer literally stunned us. The first half of the trailer was just awesome. It was actually refreshing to see HR and Yami’s romance. Hrithik and Yami both play visually challenged people in the film and let us tell you going by the trailer we can say they have done a commendable job. The second half of the trailer is as intense and dark as it can get. The second half shows how Yami, HR’s love falls in trouble and after that he seeks revenge. Also the action scenes of the Hrithik are powerful and kick a**. Well when it comes to action this man is bang on. Now who can forget Krrish, Krrish 3 and Bang Bang. The superhero is kick a** in all his action scenes and in Kaabil he is even better. Right peeps?

My personal favourite scene in the film is where Hrithik says this dialogue, “ Shuru unhone kia tha aur khatam main karunga”. He was outstanding. I mean this is the first time we will see him doing a revenge drama film and I am sure it’s gonna be kickass. Everything in the trailer is just fab and it will make you eager to watch the film.

Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil becomes the most viewed Bollywood trailer on Facebook - Bollywoodlife.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock