Huge difference between Zee Tamil & Star Vijay...Zee Tamil growing well day by day.

Selva Jay

Contributor
Reaction score
7719eeb453ecdae3e184008e8bd56f53.jpg

Really good growth by zee tamil

Hope they will get 2nd rank as permanent
Position

Hope they will reduce difference with sun TV

Now it's high time for zee to launch zee tamil :hd

Bros, I think the count for HD feed of Vijay TV is excluded... That may be the reason... No?

Vijay tv will be back to their position very soon .... now all programs are sharped designed for TRP. Zee Tamil surely will go down in next few weeks .

thisisjagan said:
Bros, I think the count for HD feed of Vijay TV is excluded... That may be the reason... No?

Yes... Star Vijay HD has separate count. 

In English Entertainment Channel list 

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Zee Café - 208 and[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Zee Cafe HD - 67[/font][/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]they count the HD Channel as separate. [/font]

If we get the Vijay HD count, it'll make the real position for Vijay... I hope there's no real rejoice for Zee Tamil... This is why Sun TV has no separate feed... It may take them from Number 1

thisisjagan said:
If we get the Vijay HD count, it'll make the real position for Vijay... I hope there's no real rejoice for Zee Tamil... This is why Sun TV has no separate feed... It may take them from Number 1

Sun Tv And Sun TV HD Counted Seperately:k

HD Subscriber Is Very Less At Present..So,If We Include Vijay HD Count In Vijay SD Also,The Difference Wont Be That Much..
Despite All This,We All Know Zee Tamil Is Giving Great Entertainment To The Tamil People Than Before..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock