Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Bollywood’s youngest
superstars Parineeti Chopra and
Sushant Singh Rajput joined the Charity concert held at the Indira
Gandhi Indoor stadium in Delhi
for the flood victims of Kashmir
and Assam.

A total of 35 Zee channels will simulcast this initiative on 26 October. Also, Zee Marathi, Zee Kannada and Zee Telegu will air the event on 2 November.

This fund-raiser campaign, "Hum
Hain… Umeed-e-Kashmir" is an initiative to raise funds and awareness for flood-stricken
Kashmir that has devastated and unhinged the lives of many leaving, many casualties and loss of homes, property and livelihoods in its wake.

This evening, 18 October, Hum Hain…Ummeed e Kashmir was hosted by the Zee TV’s Jamai
Raja; Ravi Dubey and the charming Sameer Kochchar at the Indira Gandhi Indoor stadium
in Delhi and featured a veritable who’s who: Farhan Akhtar, Amir Khan, Shaan, Shantanu Moitra, Mohit Chauhan, Anupam Kher, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Rao Hydari, Vivek Oberoi, Daler Mehendi, Neeti Mohan,
Aditi Singh Sharma and Harsheep Kaur to perform and appealed to viewers to donate graciously to rebuilt Kashmir.

Send your donations to www.zeetv.com/humhain/ http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/hum-hain-umeed-e-kashmir-says-zee-tv-141022

kuch fayda nahi ha yr....kashmiris dont respect us...i m from jammu and i knw evrythng about them.

RE: ‘Hum Hain… Umeed-e-Kashmir’ says Zee TV

It will be telecast on 26th Oct 2014
all 35 zee channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock