Contributor
Reaction score
🆕 Show - Hunarbaaz - Desh ki Shaan to come soon on Colors
Auditions start now
rZo2RNB.jpg

vmUbG80.jpg

Promo Below
Source

They could've just got Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega to replace India's Got Talent. 😂
Oh That's sony show. A good revenge.

On the other hand, EKLKBK or This hunarbaaj both are inspired from International Got Talents. Hunarbaj will also be a 60 70% copy of IGT. Only judge panel will be changed.

Also am I the only one who felt old judge panel was not appropriate for a show like IGT. Like Karan doesn't have any talent of his own, Kiron Kher used to be behind pallu for stunt acts. I don't know much about malaika though.

Oh That's sony show. A good revenge.

On the other hand, EKLKBK or This hunarbaaj both are inspired from International Got Talents. Hunarbaj will also be a 60 70% copy of IGT.
They can't use those buzzers. Names like Hunarbaaz won't catch up with the audience. It will come and go. South is trying to offer something different like Survivor to attract audience. Here big broadcasters are having similar shows.

They lost IGT, so they launched their own imitation of IGT.

Karan Johar announces new reality talent show Hunarbaaz, says this time it will be 'more special'

Parineeti Chopra is all set to make her television debut with reality show Hunarbaaz Desh Ki Shaan.

YxvyxJV.jpg

Hunarbaaz will be replacing Bigg Boss 15. Bigg Boss 15’s finale will most likely take place on 16 January and from next weekend Hunarbaaz will begin.
Hunazbaaz will star Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra, Filmmaker Karan Johar and veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty as judges while the show will be hosted by popular couple Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock