DDF Exclusive Hungama HD Applied For Trademark Registration

Welcome "Hungama HD".:tup:
••Baby TV in HD is useless in both Broadcaster Packs as well as ALC. It's better to convert or Rebrand Baby TV HD into Star Sports 3 HD.

••UTV HD is needed one. But 4 Movie Channels should Rebrand with immediate Effect :-
1) Movies OK
2) Star Utsav Movies
3) UTV Movies
4) UTV Action
News for Rebranding of Movies OK & SUM were speculating in the Market for very Long Time for atleast 1 year. Renaming Licenses have been reserved by Broadcaster..... But till no News :huh:

••Regional SD Sports Channel Idea is just simple pathetic.

••No Need of Marvel HQ. It can be used for other purposes.Thumbs Up 👍 to Disney I HD.

Last edited:
All I want is that if Disney is going so far to bring a dedicated Hungama HD channel, they should bring back old classics like Detective Conan, Kochikame, Being Ian, Are you afraid of the dark, Backyard Science, etc and bring back the old charm. They should also add new shows that quiet match up the old genre of shows.

Cause let’s be honest kids at 13-16 age group won’t get to say much with channel choice, so it’s direct subscribers would be 1980s - 1990s kids who are grown up now or are married, and might even have children. They need to understand that and target the channels accordingly. Otherwise, it would be an utter failure.

Buddy these days kids have all say in deciding what plays on TV. Kids Channels come in 3rd or 4th interms of % of total audience share. Hence it is wrong to assume that older shows will work better than current ones though i agree that channels should work on making kids aware and connect with classic shows. Doing so both kids and adults will tune into them.

Toonami was a great initiative by Turner but again they did not implement even a basic thing like localised language feeds for it. Even when they did in rare cases, it was a recently done dubbing rather than older one which was lot better in all aspects. All in all lost opportunity and a case of bad management causing failure

Nat Geo - People, Music, Music HD Still Available On Star's Website Only People HD Removed From Their List.

Disney's Channel In Star's Packs But Not In Star's Channel List As Their Website, So Crossconnection Between Star-Disney Channel Branding I Think Not Possible.

But If Star Want To Kick Baby TV Then They Have 1+3 License (2HD 2SD) Mentioned In First Line.

Also I'm Waiting For Rebranding Of SWPHD To SWSHD.

Last edited:
Nat Geo - People, Music, Music HD Still Available On Star's Website Only People HD Removed From Their List.

Disney's Channel In Star's Packs But Not In Star's Channel List As Their Website, So Crossconnection Between Star-Disney Channel Branding I Think Not Possible.

Disney Channels r not part of any Star india Bouquet. They r available separately as a bouquet. Info mentioned under pack and a-la-carte section. Nothing confusing in this but yes quite strange why NG People, Music mentioned on website and Baby TV HD unavailable on all platforms despite being part of bouquet

Finally Hungama HD logo got accepted! :nj:
eMEfIG9.png

But will the channel even launch? They're unable to launch Disney channel hd so this looks really far off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock