Hunted ABS 2 at 75.0°E yesterday

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All

Yesterday I could hunt ABS 2 at 75.0°E using 70cm dish. Total 58 Number of Channels including Insat 4CR at 74.0°E and Apstar 7 at 76.5°E. SS of channels is below.
KWYKA7b.jpg

CXVoxYo.jpg

dear last couple of day trying to search ABS 2 but i am not able to do it. I am having solid 9058 set top box, but abs 2 not in satellite list. how to add satellite and its transponder. i am having analogue satellite finder. how to use it. please give me step by step procedure. how to adjust dish. please help

@mahesh bro go to satellite list. Click on add button there you can name any of your choice ...longitude should be 75 not necessary....set your dish azimuth according to your location..rotate dish..very slowly..stop doing whenever your signal meter buzzer sound becomes deeper..lock it...now start doing vertical alignment..follow same process...now fix lnb skew and you are done.

@mahesh bro just do a blind search no need to add tp details. Hit and error method might help you.....If you want to add TP....Click on TP...next click on add button....there you can add desired tp details...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock