• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Hunted Yamal 402 at 54.9°e

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
muk5m3O.jpg

7O733l3.jpg

Hey guys
Hunted yamal 402 at 54.9°e. Got only a single TP. After successful hunting of yamal my hunting is almost over. Already have hunted more than 55+ satellites in total. Journey is not over yet but it has become rather sluggish due to my Job. May be in summer I may try 85e(Ku) and 90e(ku). I tried to get 132e Ku band but could not get signal properly means could not lock TP.

Last edited:

Rajat Basak

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like you are looking for new stars in the night sky.. Very good. Can you upload some pictures of your setup of satellites tracker? I want to see how big it is...

Last edited by a moderator:

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like you are looking for new stars in the night sky.. Very good. Can you upload some pictures of your setup of satellites tracker? I want to see how big it is...
I have 6 feet prodelin offset dish which is doing wonders for me I was never able to get 13e,39e,54.5e but now they are also there in my kitty.

Bhanu Prakash ukt

Registered
Reaction score
muk5m3O.jpg

7O733l3.jpg

Hey guys
Hunted yamal 402 at 54.9°e. Got only a single TP. After successful hunting of yamal my hunting is almost over. Already have hunted more than 55+ satellites in total. Journey is not over yet but it has become rather sluggish due to my Job. May be in summer I may try 85e(Ku) and 90e(ku). I tried to get 132e Ku band but could not get signal properly means could not lock TP.
Great sir 👌

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock