DTH updates I am getting software update fr stb model HS3A01

IAM not able to download this update.
Update 89 percentage and e83 error code again update start and fail happening again and again

IAM not able to download this update.
Update 89 percentage and e83 error code again update start and fail happening again and again

Another user was facing an error this week when the STB was downloading OTA update (that was a SD box though). The issue was resolved after a Factory Reset of the STB. It might work for you as well. Do a factory reset and then switch OFF the STB power supply and switch it ON again.

Bro gud news HD recording issue got fixed after OTA upgrade now i can able to record HD channels vry happy

Do you have HBO HD subscription? If yes, could you please check if the subtitles are being displayed now? If they are still NOT appearing, please try using the Subtitle button in the remote control to check if it enables/disables subtitles for this channel.

Do you have HBO HD subscription? If yes, could you please check if the subtitles are being displayed now? If they are still NOT appearing, please try using the Subtitle button in the remote control to check if it enables/disables subtitles for this channel.
Bro i am in prime HD pack so i can't able to check HBo HD and moreover in my remote no subtitle button is there wht to do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock