I am happy only now: Vivek

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,228

BaLaG

Reaction score
"Though I am acting in films for more than two decades, the kind of admiration I am now getting is new to me. That's because I am working for a cause. I am happy and satisfied only now," says Vivek, the ace comedian of Tamil cinema.

The reason behind the actor's happiness is 'reen Kalam', a project launched by him recently to plant trees all over Tamil Nadu. "Wherever I go, people throng in large numbers and offer their unanimous support," he says.

Going down the memory lane, he says, "When I met former President APJ Abdul Kalam, who is my role model, some time back, he asked me to plant as many trees as possible. The result is the launch of Green Kalam project."

"Within the end of this year, I would ensure that 25,000 saplings are planted in different parts of Tamil Nadu. I would make review visits to the places where the plantations were done to make sure that the project is really on," he concludes.

more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock