I am planning to move to sun direct.i am in chennai

• Thread starter id_866
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,827

id_866

Reaction score
I am planning to move to sun direct.i am in chennai. Please post your reviews about clarity, customer care and package cost.thank you

Good decision go ahead bro.

Sun direct is best for south people.

Ayyo pavam. As a DTH dealer , as a past DTH employee ur decision is very bad. Airtel and d2h will be the best choice for south Indians.

id_866 said:
I am planning to move to sun direct from ? :-/ :huh .i am in chennai. Please post your reviews about clarity, customer care and package cost.thank you

Thats good move as you could get all star sports and movies now in 185 pack.it's a good decision and you will get some more exclusive sun channels...

ashok.bisnus1 said:
Ayyo pavam. As a DTH dealer , as a past DTH employee ur decision is very bad. Airtel and d2h will be the best choice for south Indians.

What a joke....Sundirect Is No 1 in south india always.....Any other dth cannot change......And After getting new tp 's...they will be no1 in Country

id_866 said:
I am planning to move to sun direct.i am in chennai. Please post your reviews about clarity, customer care and package cost.thank you

If you want more channels,go ahead with airtel.Otherwise choose sundirect.

id_866 said:

Sundirect Dth Is Good Because Excellent Customer Care Team & Nodal Officer also Good & they reply well

All Kids channel will be available Tamil,English,Hindi,Telgu language Feed

Only Hd channel is low otherwise sundirect dth is excellent bro:)

Clarity Also good :tup

Please Find Below the Package Details For Your Reference

Sundirect Hd Pack Details:

HD_pack.jpg

Sundirect Sd Pack Details:

Sd_Pack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock