I bought a new Solid 6363 set top box

Kittykitty

Reaction score
How to download ip tv source flies please help me friends

onFNKj0.jpg

Congrats 💐. And you correct the title as, I bought a new Solid 6363 set top box.

Last edited:
Good. And I have no idea about this. Our DDF brothers sure help you 👍

The IPTV channel list file will be [based on my 6141-pro] a .m3u file. A playlist file essentially containing links to servers that have the channel stream.
Search on internet for IPTV m3u, yu may find many. The lists play on vlc player generally BUT that doesnt mean all that is playable on the STB. Many channels return error as "Data error".

The IPTV list name had to be "tvlist" with ".m3u" as file extension. This file should be in the root folder of the pen/usbdrive. You may find "Import" option when you are in IPTV application's channel list.

For 6363, there may be changes but you can start with above info. You tube does have user videos demonstrating this for many make/models.

The not so entertaining part of is that the IPTV stream servers somehow keep changing. Some channels disappear in a day, some in few days. You have keep searching for updated list [or learn how to loacte the servers!]. Otherwise, IPTV in my experience, is not very reliable.

EDIT: Add :
Have you bought a compatible USB wifi adapter?? Otherwise no internet access to STB.

Regards,
Kiran

Last edited:
The IPTV channel list file will be [based on my 6141-pro] a .m3u file. A playlist file essentially containing links to servers that have the channel stream.
Search on internet for IPTV m3u, yu may find many. The lists play on vlc player generally BUT that doesnt mean all that is playable on the STB. Many channels return error as "Data error".

The IPTV list name had to be "tvlist" with ".m3u" as file extension. This file should be in the root folder of the pen/usbdrive. You may find "Import" option when you are in IPTV application's channel list.

For 6363, there may be changes but you can start with above info. You tube does have user videos demonstrating this for many make/models.

The not so entertaining part of is that the IPTV stream servers somehow keep changing. Some channels disappear in a day, some in few days. You have keep searching for updated list [or learn how to loacte the servers!]. Otherwise, IPTV in my experience, is not very reliable.

EDIT: Add :
Have you bought a compatible USB wifi adapter?? Otherwise no internet access to STB.

Regards,
Kiran
Yes bro now I order solid wifi dongle, but I'm also have a terabyte wifi dongle it's work on laptop but not working in solid 6363

Yes bro now I order solid wifi dongle, but I'm also have a terabyte wifi dongle it's work on laptop but not working in solid 6363

KittyKitty Bro,
You can access YouTube... So you may order a wifi dongle.

If you haven't ordered, take a day's break and then invest those 300-400 rupees if you feel it is worth. It also happens that if you load a alternate firmware [because you are curious and want to try something] compatible with 6363 then the same wifi dongle may not work.
IPTV isn't as good as it attracts when you try it on STB.. I might sound discouraging but just the fact.

If you are just exploring and not very hopeful of great results and awesome IPTV experience, go ahead :). Post if any more questions, we will try answering all that is known.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock