Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,237
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like couple of features in Sun Direct STB.

1. When on the channel list menu, we can press a number and all the channels starting with that number are displayed.
2. We can use CH+/- buttons like Page Up/Page Down to quickly scroll through the channel list.

These are really useful features when browsing through the channels.

I like couple of features in Sun Direct STB.

1. When on the channel list menu, we can press a number and all the channels starting with that number are displayed.
2. We can use CH+/- buttons like Page Up/Page Down to quickly scroll through the channel list.

These are really useful features when browsing through the channels.

One disadvantage I noted is suppose if you select Tamil/ant other genere from menu list and you are choosing 104 - Sun music and if you want to go to other channels except tamil you cant go, let say you give 800 it wont go instead it will show NO program found.

To work you need to select Tv All:wall:

One disadvantage I noted is suppose if you select Tamil/ant other genere from menu list and you are choosing 104 - Sun music and if you want to go to other channels except tamil you cant go, let say you give 800 it wont go instead it will show NO program found.

To work you need to select Tv All:wall:
That's normal. You can change the bouquet dynamically to All channels using the color buttons while on the channel list. Then you can go to any channel. It's the same on Act Digital Cable too.

That's normal. You can change the bouquet dynamically to All channels using the color buttons while on the channel list. Then you can go to any channel. It's the same on Act Digital Cable too.

But that's not looking good for me anna, have to press few buttons instead simple one

But that's not looking good for me anna, have to press few buttons instead simple one
It's logical implementation. If you went to a particular bouquet list, the assumption is that you will watch the channels under that particular bouquet. Whenever you want to leave that, you need to come back to the All channels bouquet. It's just like Favorites, when you are in a particular Favorite list and you try to go to a channel that is not part of the list you would face the same scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock