• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 5,737

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Connect through USB Wifi dongle.. That may work...

Bapun Raz said:

means the same one which we are connecting to laptops when no wifi available. I have d-link model DWM-156. will that work if I am putting a sim with data ? or some other compatible with this model ?

Bro....try to connect with some external wifi dongle.....apart from wifi what are other options for network connections

Johny said:
means the same one which we are connecting to laptops when no wifi available. I have d-link model DWM-156. will that work if I am putting a sim with data ? or some other compatible with this model ?

No bro, that is datacard. I mean wifi dongle which is only a connectivity method without having any slots.

Wireless USB Adapters: Buy Wireless USB Adapters Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Check the above link for idea.

This one is cheap and will do the job [always check the user reviews before buying]--

Wi-Fi Receiver 300Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Wireless Mini Wi-Fi Network Adapter - Buy Wi-Fi Receiver 300Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 W...

Noted Bapun bro. but is there any way to find out which is compatible to this receiver ?

No idea bro, but you can ask the seller about it he can say about it. Yes, all models are not compatible..

Bapun Raz said:

thanks Bapun bro, as advised by you I bought a wifi adaptor (unbranded), and it is connected to internet now via wifi..now only thing is to know how to connect to server...etc..

its having some packages (European) till july and it is working fine...post ss soon..

thanks to all for your support..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock