• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 3,267

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
While on one hand Anushka Sharma said that she shares a volatile relationship with Ranveer Singh then on the same show, Ranveer comments that he can do s#x scene with Anushka. Well, Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma share a very complicated relationship. They are friends at times and even don’t take a second to turn foe.

On speaking about his comfortable level with Anushka, the actor said, “I can do a s#x scene with Anushka again as she is a very supportive co-star”.

Much has been said and written about his love affair with Anushka but the actor completely denied those stuffs. He spoke in length about his struggling days and his first dream break.

Graduated in theatre and drama from Indiana University, USA, Ranveer said that debuting with Yash Raj Banner film, ‘Band Baaja Baraat’ was a dream come true for him.

Read more: 'I can do a s#x scene with Anushka', Ranveer | Anushka Sharma | Ranveer Singh http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/i-can-do-a-s#x-scene-with-anushka-ranveer/7701/#ixzz1UQNjXSs4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock