Seeking Help I can't drop my add-on pack

loverboy

Reaction score
I'm using base pack 99 + a regional pack for more than 2 years. Base Pack 99 needs a mandatory add-on/regional pack, so I selected a regional pack instead of add-on pack. I always use the add-on packs which tatasky provide as Saturday Jingalala offers. After the validity is finished I use the tatasky android app & go to manage pack & drop the 1rs/month pack. I've been doing this for years. But last month I selected 'English News' add-on pack as 1 Rs/Month pack but a few weeks ago the validity was finished. So i went to the tatasky website via app & tried to drop the pack as usual but it's showing as 'to avail this base pack, please select atleast one mandatory add-on pack' & not letting me to drop my add-on pack. Now i don't know what to do & what's happening. Did tatasky change anything regarding this 99 base pack recently for this issue to occur ?

p.s: also I have another Jingalala Offers pack 'English Entertainment' (Till June 3) pack as my another add-on pack. I tried to remove both those news & English entertainment add-on to check but it's showing that error as the above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock