Good News I completed 5 years

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Just completed 5 years on DDF. I was a long time visitor before joining the site. In this last five years I completed over 10,000 post. I hope atleast quarter of my post were useful. I also have crossed 21,000 reactions. Among those were 3000 of where 🤣 reactions. Hopefully, I have made you smile on a bad day.

Just completed 5 years on DDF. I was a long time visitor before joining the site. In this last five years I completed over 10,000 post. I hope atleast quarter of my post were useful. I also have crossed 21,000 reactions. Among those were 3000 of where 🤣 reactions. Hopefully, I have made you smile on a bad day.
bro , I think you meant completed 4 years in ddf/otf as registered member from 2018-2022 . I admit from posts number wise you might feel like you have spent more time than that.

it does feel fun and interesting while interacting with you .

Congrats bhai. Always a pleasure to understand your opinions, even when I don’t always agree with them. You have so many opinions on everything from the political situation to the movie industry to why Sony Sab is not airing TMKOC repeats on its HD feed to why Tata Play is against Assamese people. There’s something new to learn from every post of yours. Wish you all the very best in the future. :smile2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock