• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,526

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Actor Bipasha Basu, John Abraham's ex-girlfriend has been very vocal about her personal status — be it her relationship with John, how it failed, how she felt cheated or the kind of men she desires.

However, John strictly maintains the "no personal questions" status when quizzed about Bipasha. John and Tusshar Kapoor were shooting in Nira, a town located near Satara district, for a sequence of their upcoming film, Shootout at Wadala. TOI caught up with the actor to know more about his marriage plans, films and production venture.

Quiz him about his much talked about marriage with investment banker Priya Runchal and he says, "It has to happen when it will. I have no clue. But as of now I am enjoying my time with my parents." On further prodding him about being secretly married in January this year, during his visit to New York, he adds, "Oh, is it! What rubbish! I don't know about it. If I get married, it should be, well, a dream marriage."

Of late, John has been a part of many multi-starrer flicks including Desi Boyz and Housefull 2. Was it a conscious decision to stay away from lead roles? "Well, I am a people's person. I like to spend time with everyone and I prefer working with a lot of people. Perhaps that is a reason enough for me to be a part of multi-starrer films. I have done two films with Akshay. He is superb and like a big bro to me," explains John.

John has recently ventured into production with Vicky Donor, which was one of the blockbusters this year. "I feel fortunate to have opened a production house. I can understand the pulse of the youth and this will show in my next production ventures as well," says John. Ayushmann Khurrana was a part of the film. Wasn't it a risk for him to sign newcomers for such films? "I am a risk taker. And will remain so all my life. Look at the kind of films I did. Though they did not work well at the BO, I was sure about the films. Water, Jism and Force — my belief reflects in what I do. And now I want to do something for the youth of the country," he explains.

John has recently signed director Imtiaz Ali's brother, Sajid for Banana. The film is set in Jamshedpur and mostly shot in the school which Imtiaz and Sajid attended. "Apart from Banana, there is Jaffna with Shoojit Sircar. I am also working on the script of Delhi Shelli, Luv Shuv and a film, tentatively titled I Me Aur Main."

Looks like this hunk has no time to think of anything beyond work.

I don’t have a clue about my marriage: John Abraham - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock