I go by my gut feeling: Punit Goenka for Zee Zindagi.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Time and again, initiatives to forge peace and diplomatic-cultural ties between India and Pakistan have either fallen flat on their face or been abandoned mid-way, much to the disappointment of people on either sides of the border who feel differently, given the centuries of shared history Carrying forward this narrative of peace and brotherhood between the two nations is the country’s oldest entertainment network, Zeel, in the form of Zee Zindagi, a new GEC to be launched on 23 June. The fourth GEC offering from the Zee stable will showcase soaps and telefilms from across the border. That the network had acquired Pakistani shows during Mipcom 2013 had been reported by indiantelevision.com.
As of now, the channel is available only on SD and is priced much higher than other GECs at Rs 25.81. It will be available on both analog and digital platforms in the country.
Read:-
http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/i-go-by-my-gut-feeling-punit-goenka-140519

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock