I have another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
I am raising one question and I thought to create a separate thread for this to get all members attention.

As far as I know SD is not leading in any language channels.

Everywhere it is sitting in last bench except fta dd freedish

If they close north packs and concentrate only in south they can somehow run the business. :tup

Now they are like sinking in sea.

Will sun direct close north packs?

supermachi said:
I am raising one question and I thought to create a separate thread for this to get all members attention.

Will sun direct close north packs?

No, they won't close. Don't know why but they won't close. I hope I answered your question.

Sadiq said:
No, they won't close. Don't know why but they won't close. I hope I answered your question.

If they concentrate only in TN they can get more revenue than now.

supermachi said:
they can watch dd Kolkata and sun channels :D

On what basis you are recommending this? Better not to recommend without knowing their interest. And there is no logic in your question. Practically it is not possible. It will affect many other customers from North (though count of customers is less). None of the company will do like this. So, I think it is better to stop this unwanted discussion here.

mod's please close this thread this will lead to unwanted arguments.... Unneccsary thread

this is knowledgeable suggestion thread which requires healthy discussion.

Those who don't like to comment may stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock