Seeking Help I have deactivated my 12 months plan by mistakely

jack3:28

Reaction score
I have 12 month sports value hd pack by mistakely I have deactivated it
Can any body tell me to activate it back with out any recharge

Last edited:
You would get the remaining money back into your account. You can try contacting @Airtel_Presence on twitter and see if they can re-activate the same pack with the validity as before. But it's highly unlikely.

You would get the remaining money back into your account. You can try contacting @Airtel_Presence on twitter and see if they can re-activate the same pack with the validity as before. But it's highly unlikely.
Didn't get any reply from there's end

if I add more money then they activate plan for 12 months or they don't plz reply me

First get the refund for remaining days. After that recharge account with difference amount and again contact customer care to activate your desired pack. Because long duration pack cannot be activated via self care.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock