Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, today our result has been declared finally. It was my first board exam through entire state. I was lots of nervous, finally feeling happy. But quite disappointment, because I thought my grand total will be near around 95%. I want to share my whole marks with you.
Subject
Total Marks
Obtained Marks
Bengali​
100​
English​
100​
History​
100​
Geography​
100​
Physical Science​
100​
Life Science​
100​
Mathematics​
100​
Grand Total
Percentage
100%
90.43%

Congratulations bro 👏👏
Its interesting that a 10th class boy also a part of DDF. Waah 😍😍
So much popularity 👏👏

Last edited:
I will appreciate if you can share your mark sheet picture showing your marks on all subjects (blurring roll number, name etc.).

To be frank on why i am asking is because your literature subject like English mark looks quite good where as you fail to understand basic English words on our forum, yourself said you don't understand what i say many times because you feel my English is hard. Recently you doubted your User title Dream Freak and you wondered if we are tagging you as Fake member title tag so all these only giving me such doubt. Another possibility would be, you did ratta of most probable questions and they came on the papers too. Many of my friends used to do that, brain wise they were less intelligent but marks were good as they were memorizing word to word from books.

But if it turns out to be true, i am really happy with your progress. (y)

Some people's problem is they can understand English but cant speak so easily many times, just like me. But I too got always highest marks in English but cant speak easily, many times makes mistakes. ☹️☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock