Gangs of Filmistaan | 31st Aug | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Bharat

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Sunil Grover and popular actress Shilpa Shinde are set to make a comeback with I Laugh. The makers have also roped in other popular comedians namely Sugandha Mishra, Upasana Singh, Sanket Bhosale, Paritosh Tripathi, Siddharth Sagar and Jatinder Suri.

Apparently, it will be a one-hour show where Sunil will play a don who owes a house and how he will make other house members (above mentioned comedians) entertain him by doing different types of gags for their survival.

Sugandha Mishra, Upasana Singh, Paritosh Tripathi and others join Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde in Star Bharat’s I Laugh You

Reactions: HRP
Request to MODs please create thread for each nd every hindi GEC channels for new shows update like regional threads so many threads for each nd every new show is not necessary plus merge ongoing shows thread in their respective channels thread and create one thread for all hindi reality shows dont mix them with fictions

Last edited:
Star Jalsha used to have a show of the same name (I Laugh You) in Bengali until 2015/16.

Last edited:
Gang of Filmistaan
Starts from 31st August
8 pm on Star Bharat

Good decision a very decent entertainment show!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock