'I love Rajinikant's b**bs....'RGV's tweet sparks anger.

Sandeep23

Reaction score
'I love Rajinikant's b**bs and don't understand why he wants to enhance them through 3D': RGV's tweet sparks anger.

Ram Gopal Varma is never too far away from controversy, is he? From controversial films to controversial statements, the filmmaker is mostly in new for wrong reasons. Varma, who is been maintaining a low profile of late, irked fans of superstar Rajinikanth recently thanks to a tweet.

Varma tweeted, "My prob with Kochadaiiyaan is I luv Rajnikant's b**bs how they r n I really don't undrstand why he wants to enhance thm through 3 D animation(sic)," on Monday.

Needless to say, fans of the superstar were up in arms and got offended by the filmmakers 'offensive' tweet and took potshots at the director and questioned his capabilities as a filmmaker.

While RGV did not pay much heed to the criticism that came his way post the tweet, he sure has raised quite a few eyebrows within the industry.

RGV has lately been commenting on the current elections and its results, and been critical of Rahul Gandhi and Congress Party.

'I love Rajinikant's b**bs and don't understand why he wants to enhance them through 3D': RGV's tweet sparks anger - IBNLive

sick of RGV to say that :damn
He himself is a flop director, so is just a little insecure, thats what happens when, one is nothin in his own life.... :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock