Seeking Help I need DD Free dish Mpeg4 Encripted Set top box in Tamilnadu

ramanishankar

Reaction score
Hi.
I need MPEG 4 DD Freedish Encripted Set top box for me.
I am in Erode. Tamilnadu.

How can I get this set top box here
Please advise

Hi.
I need MPEG 4 DD Freedish Encripted Set top box for me.
I am in Erode. Tamilnadu.

How can I get this set top box here
Please advise

dd free dish boxes aren't encrypted in any format as per my knowledge ,
they are free to air and recievd by free to air boxes
so you need a mpeg 4 hd set top box ,
(if you are talking about prysm mcbs box i dont know about it
&i wont reccommed catvision set top box because of its wifi issues & some sort of scan quality issues (as one of my friend said)
with that amount i think its 1500+ in amazon , you can get a good quality other company box)

1.check local markets for set top box
2.solid sale sells set topbox online delivery all over india
3. catvindia . com another online shop cash on delivery available with extra amount
ships all over india
4.sellers in kerala , check for sellers in kerala(just youtube suresh ambalapuzha) they sell gulf recievers
and they may ship to tamil nadu also

"my brother before you go for dd free dish set up let me say that it only have dd podhgai (sun news channel from sundirect its temp fta)
only one tamil channel and if you want tamil channels it wont help...
if you want tamil channel most of channels are in intelsat 17 and it require 8 feet dish c band lnb &mpeg4 reciver in order to catch
it ,)"

&i wont reccommed catvision set top box because of its wifi issues & some sort of scan quality issues (as one of my friend said)
with that amount i think its 1500+ in amazon , you can get a good quality other company box)

3. catvindia . com another online shop cash on delivery available with extra amount
ships all over india
4.sellers in kerala , check for sellers in kerala(just youtube suresh ambalapuzha) they sell gulf recievers

"my brother before you go for dd free dish set up let me say that it only have dd podhgai (sun news channel from sundirect its temp fta)
if you want tamil channel most of channels are in intelsat 17 and it require 8 feet dish c band lnb &mpeg4 reciver in order to catch
it ,)"
is catvision stb's aren't good?

No, there are STBs in market released for the special CAS selected for the DD Freedish, the iCAS. the query was regarding such STBs. though the major channels in DDFD are not currently broadcasted as FTA, the govt's plan is to adopt the iCAS system and to limit the views to the user who purchased these authorised STBs, that means a Free-To-View system instead of the Free-To-Air system.
I am not sure how many years it will take for implementing this iCAS systesm, but it will be essential for DDFD

No, there are STBs in market released for the special CAS selected for the DD Freedish, the iCAS. the query was regarding such STBs. though the major channels in DDFD are not currently broadcasted as FTA, the govt's plan is to adopt the iCAS system and to limit the views to the user who purchased these authorised STBs, that means a Free-To-View system instead of the Free-To-Air system.
I am not sure how many years it will take for implementing this iCAS systesm, but it will be essential for DDFD

i too heard of icas system being implimented here ? what for..?:(
if the system runs free it should be free to air....and available in fta boxes ..
if separate boxes to be purchased for dd free dish ... how many million boxes to be discarded in india used by poor households
although there are mpeg hd above box etc..many people still uses mpeg2 box & buys mpeg 2 box due to its low cost....

ships all over india

it ,)"
List of Tamil Channels on DD Free Dish :
1. DD Podhigai
2. Sun News
3. AIR Tamil
4. Rainbow Chennai
5. Gold Chennai
Also in near future you may expect DD Puducherry as it's Doordarshan's own group channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock