I need Vediocon dvr 500GB or 1000Gb harddisk

lonezahoor

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to all i need vediocon dvr with 500gb or 1000 gb harddisk installed 2 pieces in working condition if anyone have new or old and interested to sell contact me

i have one 1000GB - frankly as an well wisher will not encourage you to buy one - one of the most worthless Chinese master piece ever. Everyday it forgets the process to boot.
Often channels are overlapped meaning (star plus in epg showing sony pix.) -software is a mess- recording not sure its on its mood.
Honestly how videocon d2h survived is an case study- may be the merger saved them

i have one 1000GB - frankly as an well wisher will not encourage you to buy one - one of the most worthless Chinese master piece ever. Everyday it forgets the process to boot.
Often channels are overlapped meaning (star plus in epg showing sony pix.) -software is a mess- recording not sure its on its mood.
Honestly how videocon d2h survived is an case study- may be the merger saved them
Thanks for suggest but i am still interested to buy if u sell

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock